Tools you need to install a washing machine
To install a washing machine, you will need the following tools and equipment:
- Wrench: You will need a wrench to tighten the inlet hose and the drain hose onto the back of the washing machine.
- Screwdriver: A screwdriver may be needed to secure the washing machine to the wall or floor.
- Pipe wrench: This will be needed to tighten the inlet hose onto the water supply.
- Pliers: Pliers can be useful for gripping and turning tight bolts or screws.
- Drill: You may need a drill to create holes for mounting the washing machine to the wall or floor.
- Level: A level is essential for ensuring that the washing machine is properly aligned and balanced.
- Hammer: You may need a hammer to tap nails or screws into place or to gently persuade stubborn bolts into submission.
- Pipe-thread sealant: This can be used to seal the connection between the inlet hose and the water supply, preventing leaks.
- Hose clamp: You will need a hose clamp to secure the inlet hose and the drain hose onto the back of the washing machine.
That’s a general list of tools and equipment that you may need to install a washing machine. However, the specific tools and equipment you need may vary depending on your washing machine model and the type of installation you are performing.
How to Install a washing machine
View this post on Instagram